- City Government
- City Departments
- Emergency Services
- Aquatic Center
- Contact Us
Job applications may be obtained from the Human Resources Administrative Assistant in the Service Director’s Office on the 3rd floor of City Hall or by downloading the application from the City’s website. A city job application must be filled out completely. A resume will nowt be accepted in lieu of filing a city application, but one may be attached as additional information.
The City of Marion only accepts applications for current vacancies. If you wish to apply for more than one position, please fill out an application for each position. Incomplete applications, applications without an original signature (faxes not accepted), or late applications (postmarks not accepted) will not be processed.
Applications can be submitted in person or by mail to:
City of Marion
233 W. Center St.
Marion, OH 43302
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications must be received before the deadline listed on the job posting.
- There currently are no Full-time positions for which applications are being accepted at this time.
- There currently are no Part-time positions for which applications are being accepted at this time.
Seasonal Job Positions
- Seasonal Aquatics Manager
Application for Seasonal Aquatics Manager
- Lifeguard (seasonal)
Application for Lifeguard
- Pool Team Member (seasonal)
Application for Pool Team Member
Public Safety Testing
- Civil Service applications for the City of Marion's Public Safety Departments are currently not being accepted. When the need for new Civil Service Applications and testing arises, the City will post information on this page.