- City Government
- City Departments
- Emergency Services
- Aquatic Center
- Contact Us
Job applications may be obtained from the Human Resources Administrative Assistant in the Service Director’s Office on the 3rd floor of City Hall or by downloading the application from the City’s website. A city job application must be filled out completely. A resume will not be accepted in lieu of filing a city application, but one may be attached as additional information.
The City of Marion only accepts applications for current vacancies. If you wish to apply for more than one position, please fill out an application for each position. Incomplete applications, applications without an original signature (faxes not accepted), or late applications (postmarks not accepted) will not be processed.
Applications can be submitted in person or by mail to:
City of Marion
233 W. Center St.
Marion, OH 43302
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications must be received before the deadline listed on the job posting.
- There are currently no part-time positions available
Seasonal Job Positions
- Pool Manager Application
- Concession Manager Application
- Aquatics Center Lifeguard Application
- Front Gate or Concession Worker Application
Public Safety Testing
- There are no public safety entry level test dates currently scheduled. No vacancies currently exist in our Police or Fire Departments. If and when the need for testing arises, the City will post test dates on this page.